- 3 ripe bananas
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 cups white chocolate
- Miniature chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and cut in half widthwise.
- Insert popsicle stick in each half through the cut end, wrap each half in
plastic wrap and freeze for 3 hours.
- Melt white chocolate and frost the whole banana halves (apply with butter
- Set on wax paper and press in miniature chocolate chips for eyes and mouth.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels