Ghosts on Broomsticks
- 1 pound white chocolate chips
- 1 rope black licorice
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- Place the white chocolate chips in a smaller pot and set it over a larger
pot of simmering water. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until the chocolate
is fully melted. Remove from heat.
- Cover 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Arrange the wooden sticks on the wax paper, 6 to a sheet.
- Spoon ghost-shaped blobs of chocolate onto the paper, partially covering
- Press 2 licorice pieces into each ghost for the eyes.
- Freeze ghosts for 15 minutes or until hard.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels