Halloween Candy Tree
- Long sticks
- Clear spray varnish
- Dental floss
- Candy in Halloween colors
- Miniature popcorn balls wrapped in colored cellophane and tied with curling
- A variety of candy shapes
- Wash the sticks. Let them dry.
- In a well ventilated work area, spray the sticks with varnish. Let the varnish
- Drill small holes in the top of the pumpkin where sticks are desired. Push
the sticks into the drilled holes.
- To make a candy garland, thread a needle with floss. Thread candy on floss
as desired. Knot at the ends.
- Make garlands with a variety of candy shapes.
- Hang the garlands and popcorn balls on the tree.