Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Marshmallows aren’t just for campfires anymore. Decorate these Dipped Marshmallow
Pops for a fun Halloween treat. And you can change the sprinkle colors to match
- Parchment or wax paper
- 25 sip stick straws (coffee stirrers) or lollipop sticks
- 25 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup jimmies or candy sprinkles
- 1 cup any flavor
NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Morsels
- 1 to 2 teaspoons vegetable oil or vegetable shortening
- Cellophane or decorative bags with ties
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Press straws into centers of marshmallows.
- Place jimmies or sprinkles on plate (one plate for each kind).
- Melt morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl according to package
directions; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,
microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels
are melted. Stir in oil (this will help keep the chocolate fluid).
- Dip marshmallows halfway into melted morsels; shake off excess.
- Roll in jimmies.
- Place on lined baking sheet.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
- Wrap in cellophane or decorative bags and tie closed to preserve freshness.
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 1 min
Cooling Time: 30 mins standing
Servings: 25 pops
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.