Hootin' Halloween Fudge
Grab some of those fun-size candy bars from the kids' Halloween bags to make
this sprinkle-bedazzled white chocolate fudge.
- 3 (4 ounce) packages BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- Yellow and red food coloring (10 drops yellow, 2 drops red)
- 12 fun-size candy bars (1/2 ounce each), coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Halloween sprinkles
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave white chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2
minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted.
- Stir in food colorings until well blended.
- Spread half the white chocolate mixture onto bottom of prepared pan; sprinkle
with chopped chocolate bars.
- Immediately top with remaining white chocolate mixture and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not
prep: 20 min
total: 2 hr 20 min
At 25 servings, this special-occasion treat can serve a crowd.
These small candy bars are available in many different varieties. Feel free to
use just one variety of candy bar or an assortment of varieties.
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com