Hootin' Halloween Fudge
Grab some of those fun-size candy bars from the kids' Halloween bags to make
this sprinkle-bedazzled white chocolate fudge.
- 3 (4 ounce) packages BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup canned
sweetened condensed milk
- Yellow and red food coloring (10 drops yellow, 2 drops
- 12 fun-size candy bars (1/2 ounce each), coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Halloween sprinkles
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Microwave white chocolate and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2
minutes or until chocolate is almost melted; stir until completely melted.
- Stir in food colorings until well blended.
- Spread half the white chocolate mixture onto bottom of prepared pan; sprinkle
with chopped chocolate bars.
- Immediately top with remaining white chocolate mixture and sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Use foil handles to lift fudge from pan before cutting into squares.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator up to 3 weeks. (Do not
prep: 20 min
total: 2 hr 20 min
At 25 servings, this special-occasion treat can serve a crowd.
These small candy bars are available in many different varieties. Feel free to
use just one variety of candy bar or an assortment of varieties.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.