Howlin' Candy Corn Cookie Bark
- 16 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups miniature pretzel twists, coarsely broken
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 2 (6 ounce) packages BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/4 cup brown and orange sprinkles
- Spread cookies, pretzels and raisins into 13 x 9-inch rectangle on lightly
greased baking sheet; set aside.
- Place chocolate in small heavy saucepan; cook on very low heat until completely
melted, stirring constantly.
- Drizzle over cookie mixture; spread with spatula to evenly coat all ingredients.
- Top with candy corn and sprinkles; lightly press into chocolate mixture
- Cool until firm, then break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Reprinted with permission from Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels