- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 pretzel rods
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking bars or confectionery coating
- Red and yellow food colorings
- Assorted sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt semisweet chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling,
water. Remove from heat.
- Dip pretzel rods into chocolate, spooning chocolate to coat about 3/4 of
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Melt white chocolate in top of clean double boiler over hot, not boiling,
- Stir in food colorings to make orange.
- Remove from heat.
- Dip coated pretzels quickly into colored white chocolate to coat about 1/4
of each pretzel.
- Place on baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Tie ends with ribbons.