Monster Tongues (Easy Marshmallow Pinwheels)
Kids love this easy treat! A mixture of marshmallows melted in flavored gelatin is chilled in a pan, then rolled up and sliced into wiggly pinwheels.
- 1 package (3 ounce) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Stir gelatin mix and water in medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH
1-1/2 minutes; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are
partially melted. Stir with whisk until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour into 8-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes or until set.
- Run sharp knife around edges of pan to loosen gelatin layer from pan.
- Starting at 1 edge, roll up gelatin layer tightly. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Prep Time 10 min.
Total Time 55 min.
8 servings, 2 pinwheels each
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com