- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10 large marshmallows
- Orange food color paste
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup Spanish peanuts
- Melt chocolate morsels and butter in the top of a double boiler.
- Stir in marshmallows and orange food color paste.
- When marshmallows are nearly melted, stir in noodles and peanuts.
- Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper.
- Chill for several hours.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels