Seedy Caramel Nuggets
- 1 1/4 cups honey
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup roasted pistachios
- 3/4 cup roasted, sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- 8 ounces milk chocolate
- Combine honey, whipping cream and corn syrup in heavy saucepan; cook until
candy thermometer reaches 262 degrees F (hard-ball stage).
- Add pistachios, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour mixture into 8-inch square pan; let harden.
- Meanwhile, melt milk chocolate.
- Cut nut mixture into small squares; dip into melted chocolate.
- Cool on rack.
Makes about 25 (1-inch) pieces