These spoons are perfect for Halloween party bags or for handing out to trick-or-treaters.
- Wax paper
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 tablespoons
- 18 to 20 plastic spoons
- Assorted candies for decorating
(such as Spooky WONKA NERDS, WONKA TART N TINYS, WONKA SweeTARTS
and WONKA RUNTS)
- Festive plastic wrap or clear lollipop bags (found in craft
- Orange and black ribbon
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place morsels and shortening in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on
MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their
original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals,
stirring just until melted; cool slightly.
- Dip one spoon into melted morsels; shake off excess.
- Place on prepared tray.
- Make ghostly face with candies.
- Repeat with remaining spoons.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Wrap each spoon in a sheet of plastic wrap. Gather at base of spoon; tie
with orange and black ribbons. Trim ends of plastic wrap, if desired.
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 1 min
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.