Stick 'em Up Apples
- 6 wooden craft sticks
- 6 medium apples
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Insert a wooden stick into the top of each apple.
- Place chips and oil in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for about 3 minutes,
stopping to stir every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Dip apples into chocolate-peanut butter mixture, coating well; roll in peanuts,
- Place on wax paper-lined baking sheet; chill until firm.