These Zombie Eyeballs are almost too scary to eat!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups peanut butter, creamy or smooth
- 1 (1 pound) package (approximately 3 3/4 cups) C&H® Powdered Sugar
- 1 (6-ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 (.75-ounce) tube red decorator gel icing
- 48 blue candy-coated chocolate candies
- Beat together butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually, beating until blended. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
- Shape into balls, each about 1 1/4 inches in diameter.
- Insert toothpicks into balls and dip halfway into melted chocolate.
- Place on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Chill until firm.
- Using red decorator gel, draw "veins" in the Zombie Eyeballs.
- Place 1 blue candy-coated chocolate candy in the center for a "pupil."
Yield: about 4 dozen
Reprinted with permission fromC&H
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels