Chocolate Chip Werewolf Cookies
Have a howling good time making scary faces on ready to bake chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™rigerated chocolate chip
cookies (24 cookies)
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-spread chocolate frosting (from 16-ounce
- Assorted small candies
- Bake cookies as directed on package.
- Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spoon frosting into resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut tiny
hole in bottom corner of food storage plastic bag.
- Pipe frosting onto cooled cookies to resemble hair.
- Attach candies with small amount of frosting to decorate face as desired.
prep time 60 min
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Cookie Calories150 Calories from Fat 60
Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 2 1/2gTrans Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 110mg Total
Carbohydrate 22g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 16g Protein 0g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 4%
Exchanges:1/2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photograph used with permission from