A serving of this sweet treat goes a long way on chocolate flavor!
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon decorating gel
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (do not thaw)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, tinted green
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides;
spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave 4 chocolate squares and butter in large microwaveable bowl on
HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely
- Stir in granulated sugar.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Cool completely in pan.
- Meanwhile, use decorating gel to decorate cookies to resemble gravestones.
- Microwave remaining chocolate squares and COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl
on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted; stir until
- Add powdered sugar; mix well.
- Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; spread with frosting.
- Stand cookies in brownies; add small amount of coconut at base of each for
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 1 hr 20 min | Makes: 24 servings
How to Tint Coconut: Place 1/2 cup coconut in resealable plastic bag. Add 2 drops
green food coloring. Seal bag; shake to evenly tint coconut.
Variation: Prepare as directed, decorating brownies with 12 each JET-PUFFED BOOMALLOWS
and NUTTER BUTTER Cookies.
Nutritional Information: Calories 310 Total fat 16 g Saturated fat 10 g Cholesterol
40 mg Sodium 115 mg Carbohydrate 42 g Dietary fiber 2 g Sugars 27 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 4 %DV Vitamin C 0 %DV Calcium 2 %DV Iron 10 %DV
Recipe and photo credit:Kraft