- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Yellow and red food color
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned vanilla frosting
- Garnishes: Mini chocolate kisses baking pieces, licorice Twizzlers and bits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 12-inch round pizza pan. If using a
disposable pan, place on baking sheet to bake.
- Beat melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract with spoon in large bowl.
- Beat in eggs.
- Stir in dry ingredients; beat with spoon until well blended.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly
- Cool completely.
- Add yellow and red food color to frosting for desired shade of orange.
- Frost brownie; garnish to resemble jack-o-lantern.
Makes 12 to 16 servings