Jell-O-Ween Poke Brownies
- 1 package (19.8 ounces) brownie mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- Few drops red food coloring
- Few drops yellow food coloring
- Prepare brownie batter and bake in 8- or 9-inch square baking pan as directed
on package. Immediately poke holes, at 1-inch intervals, in brownie with handle
of wooden spoon.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes
or until well blended.
- Add food colorings to tint the pudding desired shade of orange.
- Immediately pour about half of the pudding evenly over warm brownie; tap
pan lightly on work surface to evenly fill holes in brownie with pudding.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spread remaining pudding over top of brownie.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 2-inch squares, then cut each square diagonally in half to form
- Store leftover brownies in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 30 min | Total Time: 2 hr 5 min
Makes: 32 servings, 1 triangle each
Two drops yellow food coloring to each drop of red food coloring for a good Halloween-orange
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 110 Total fat 4g Saturated fat 1g Cholesterol
10mg Sodium 100mg Carbohydrate 18g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 13g Protein1g Vitamin
A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 2%DV
Reprinted with permission from Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels