Kitty Litter Cookies
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or peppermint extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Grape-Nuts cereal
- chocolate, peanut butter and/or butterscotch chips
- Microwave the honey until it bubbles (about 1 minute).
- Add the butter and egg; mix well.
- Mix in extract, flour and cocoa powder.
- Add optional items of your choice.
- Chill for 1 hour in the freezer or several hours in the refrigerator.
- Roll dough into logs of random length, approximating the diameter of cat
- Roll logs in Grape-Nuts, and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve in a brand new disposable cat litter box on a bed of Grape-Nuts, with
a kitty litter scoop.
For an extra yukky experience, drizzle the litter box and the scoop with chocolate
syrup or pudding.
You can also surround the box (or decorate the table) with little plastic flies