With almond claws and crunchy candy bits embedded in a chocolate and peanut butter
mixture, there's no tip-toeing around the delicious taste of these monstrous
treats. Perfect for Halloween, each cookie leaves a footprint of flavor on your
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated
Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, prepared according to package directions
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ®
TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, melted according
to package directions
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons slivered
almonds, toasted if desired
- 3 Fun Size NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped
- Combine melted morsels and peanut butter in small bowl; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly onto cookies in an approximate kidney bean shape (foot
- Place 4 almond slivers halfway into the wide end (top of the foot) of the
chocolate. The almonds should stick out from the cookie.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon chopped candy bar over the chocolate.
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Servings: 24 cookies
nutritional information: Calories: 140 Calories from Fat: 70 Total Fat: 7
g Saturated Fat: 2.5 g Cholesterol: 5 mg Sodium: 70 mg Carbohydrates: 18 g Dietary
Fiber: .5 g Sugars: 12 g Protein: 2 g
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.