Mummy Cookie Balls
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this indulgent
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies or Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 1/2 (4 ounce packages)
BAKER'S White Chocolate (14 ounces), divided
- chocolate sprinkles
- miniature semi-sweet
- colored decors
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt 12 ounces white chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer on waxed paper-covered
rimmed baking sheet. (Re-freeze balls if they become too soft to dip.) Refrigerate
1 hour or until firm.
- Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; spoon into small resealable
plastic bag. Press out excess air from bag; seal bag. Cut 1/8-inch piece from
one bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe chocolate onto each ball for the
mummy's eyes; immediately add desired decorations for the eyeballs. Pipe remaining
chocolate onto balls to resemble gauze strips.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
prep: 30 min
total: 1 hr 40 min
For Easier Dipping: Use a toothpick to dip each cookie ball into melted chocolate;
shake off excess chocolate, then place ball on waxed-paper. This may leave just
a small hole on top that can be covered with a tiny dab of chocolate.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.