- 1 (10.25 ounce) pouch fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or morsels, melted
- Tubes of decorative writing gel: green, red, black
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Bake for 2 to 28 minutes in an 8-inch pan, or 18 to 22 minutes in a 9-inch
pan, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not
- Trim crisp edges from the brownie while warm, eat or discard.
- Crumble remaining warm brownie into a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine sweetened dried cranberries and warm crumbled brownie until a thick
dough-like mixture forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, pressing firmly.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate, letting excess drip off.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- To create eyeball decorations, use red gel to make veins, green gel for
center of eye and black for the pupil.
Makes 16 servings.
Reprinted with permission from Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels