- 1 (10.25 ounce) pouch fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup Craisins Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 2 cups white chocolate chips or morsels, melted
- Tubes of decorative writing gel: green, red, black
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Bake for 2 to 28 minutes in an 8-inch pan, or 18 to 22 minutes in a 9-inch
pan, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Do not
- Trim crisp edges from the brownie while warm, eat or discard.
- Crumble remaining warm brownie into a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine sweetened dried cranberries and warm crumbled brownie until a thick
dough-like mixture forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, pressing firmly.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate, letting excess drip off.
- Place on wax paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is firm.
- To create eyeball decorations, use red gel to make veins, green gel for
center of eye and black for the pupil.
Makes 16 servings.
Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc