Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 box raisins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cookies: Cream first six ingredients together.
- Sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder; add to creamed mixture.
- Add walnuts and raisins, mixing well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Frost with Caramel Frosting when cool.
- Caramel Frosting: Combine butter, milk, and brown sugar in a saucepan. Boil
for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Let cool.
- Stir in sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels