Pumpkin Pie Bars
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) can sold-pack pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- With mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Stir in flour and walnuts until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 3/4 cup of mixture
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, blend pumpkin, condensed milk, molasses, eggs, pumpkin pie spice,
and vanilla; pour over pastry crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes more until set.
- Cool on wire rack in pan.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels