Rocky Road Squares
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package white miniature marshmallows
- Assorted soft Halloween candy pieces such as candy corn or M&M's
- In top of double boiler melt chocolate with milk and butter, remove from
- In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows.
- Fold in chocolate and press into a wax paper lined 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Top with candy pieces.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
- Store at room temperature.