Ghosts and goblins of all ages will love making (and eating) these delightful
Spider S'mores. Delicious.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- M &M’s
- licorice laces, cut into 4-inch lengths
- Bake rolls following instructions on package.
- Place on rack to cool.
- When cool, slice off tops and hollow out to make a small bowl.
- Place butter in a saucepan and melt.
- Add 40 marshmallows and continue cooking on low until completely melted *.
- Add graham crackers and combine well.
- Quickly fill each hollowed out roll with the marshmallow filling while it
is warm (over fill just a little).
- Replace the roll tops.
- Frost each one with chocolate frosting and cover with chocolate sprinkles.
- To make the eyes, cut slices off of a marshmallow, using a hot, wet, sharp
- Add M&M’s to each eye and one for a nose.
- Make holes with a wooden skewer where legs attach and poke in the licorice
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
* Can be melted in the microwave using a large microwave safe bowl. Use 20 second
intervals until completely melted and then add your graham cracker crumbs.
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.