This voodoo inspired cookie was submitted by first prize winner in the 2010 Spooktacular
Baking Contest, Jennifer H. from Sarasota, FL.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 12 giant roasting marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups prepared vanilla frosting
- 4 large plates
- String licorice
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 pieces WONKA® LAFFY TAFFY®, any flavor
- Pretzel sticks or toothpicks
- Prepare cookies as directed on package. Let cool completely.
- Cut marshmallow in half lengthwise.
- Frost cut side of marshmallows and place each on a cookie.
- Trim off excess cookie around marshmallows so that the marshmallow and cookie
are the same shape.
- The cookie crumbs can be saved and used for an ice cream topping or in a
- Lightly frost marshmallows.
- For each doll, position 6 body parts on each plate for the head, body, arms
and legs. To keep from sliding, a small amount of frosting can be used as glue
on the bottom of each cookie.
- Cut licorice into small pieces for stitching and for the mouths.
- Place morsels for eyes and buttons.
- For pins, pinch off a small piece of Laffy Taffy and roll into small balls.
- Insert pretzel sticks.
Makes: 4 dolls
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 41 minutes
If using toothpicks, discard picks before eating.
If string licorice is not available, tubes of decorator gel or icing can be used
Recipe and photo credit: Nestle and Meals.com