This voodoo inspired cookie was submitted by first prize winner in the 2010 Spooktacular
Baking Contest, Jennifer H. from Sarasota, FL.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 12 giant roasting marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups prepared vanilla frosting
- 4 large plates
- String licorice
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3 pieces WONKA® LAFFY TAFFY®, any flavor
- Pretzel sticks or toothpicks
- Prepare cookies as directed on package. Let cool completely.
- Cut marshmallow in half lengthwise.
- Frost cut side of marshmallows and place each on a cookie.
- Trim off excess cookie around marshmallows so that the marshmallow and cookie
are the same shape.
- The cookie crumbs can be saved and used for an ice cream topping or in a
- Lightly frost marshmallows.
- For each doll, position 6 body parts on each plate for the head, body, arms
and legs. To keep from sliding, a small amount of frosting can be used as glue
on the bottom of each cookie.
- Cut licorice into small pieces for stitching and for the mouths.
- Place morsels for eyes and buttons.
- For pins, pinch off a small piece of Laffy Taffy and roll into small balls.
- Insert pretzel sticks.
Makes: 4 dolls
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 41 minutes
If using toothpicks, discard picks before eating.
If string licorice is not available, tubes of decorator gel or icing can be used
Reprinted with permission from Nestle and Meals.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels