- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs (about 14 cracker squares)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Combine confectioners' sugar and Graham cracker crumbs in a mixing bowl.
(Make the crumbs in the food processor and then add the confectioners' sugar.)
- Melt the margarine and peanut butter in a microwave-safe measuring cup for
1 minute in the microwave.
- Meanwhile, place coconut in a bowl.
- Mix both mixtures together. The dough will be crumbly.
- Make balls of dough using a small cookie scoop or rolling about 1 teaspoon
in your hand.
- Roll the balls in the coconut, turning to coat.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the balls on the foil and put in the refrigerator to cool.