Baked Sugar Pumpkins
Make one of these for each guest.
- 1 small sugar pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove the top of the pumpkin and scrape out all the seeds.
- Place the butter or margarine and brown sugar inside the pumpkin and sprinkle
with ground cinnamon.
- Put the pumpkin lid back on and place pumpkin in a baking pan with a little
water in the bottom.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until tender.
These can also be baked in the microwave on HIGH for about 10 to 15 minutes.