Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (19.9 ounce) box dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- Brownie Base: Make brownie batter as directed on box for basic recipe; spread in pan.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side
of pan comes out almost clean.
- Filling: Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer
on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in pumpkin until well blended.
- On low speed, beat in eggs 1 at a time, just until combined.
- Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Reserve 1/2 cup filling in small
- Pour remaining filling over baked brownie base.
- Stir melted chocolate into reserved filling; place chocolate in large resealable
food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off 1 corner of bag. Squeeze bag to
pipe jack-o'-lantern face on cheesecake.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake.
- Cool for 30 minutes longer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake.
Prep Time: 15 min | 12 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):