Ding Dong Spiders
- 1 Hostess Ding Dong per child
- 8 pieces black string licorice per child
- Frosting or cream cheese (dyed red)
- 2 raisins per child
- Give each child a small plate. Hand out the Ding Dongs and let each child
- Pass out a bag of cut up string licorice. Let each child take 8 pieces.
- Pass out the frosting or cream cheese and allow each child to take a tiny
spoonful and place on their plate.
- Have each child take 2 raisins from the box.
- On the one side of the Ding Dong have them put 4 pieces of licorice into
the Ding Dong. Repeat on the other side. These are the legs.
- Let them stick their raisins into the frosting and stick them on top of
the Ding Dong for the eyes.
- If desired, put a dot of red frosting on the bottom of the Ding Dong to
make it a Black Widow!
Other Halloween recipes you may like...