- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 15 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed, divided
- 10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 ounces) or dessert dishes
- 10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- Spoon pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fruit snacks.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 1 hr 15 min
Makes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 230; Total fat 9g; Saturated fat 6g; Cholesterol
5mg; Sodium 300mg; Carbohydrate 36g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 23g; Protein 3g; Vitamin
A 2%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...