Doughnuts of the Undead
Biscuits filled with strawberry jam and coated in powdered sugar make for a spooky and tasty Halloween treat!
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup strawberry jam
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, place powdered sugar in brown paper lunch bag or large resealable
food-storage plastic bag.
- When doughnuts are hot from the oven, brush with butter.
- Place in paper bag, and shake until completely coated in powdered sugar.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- Place strawberry jam in decorating bag fitted with tip.
- Insert tip inside of each biscuit; squeeze small amount of jam into center.
prep time 20 min | total time 35 min | servings 8
Try cherry or raspberry preserves in place of the strawberry jam.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 430 Calories from Fat 90
Total Fat 10g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 15 mg Sodium 500mg Total
Carbohydrate 83g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 49g Protein 3g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4% Vitamin C 2%Calcium 0% Iron 8%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 4 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 2 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from Pillsbury.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels