- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (16 ounces) powdered sugar, sifted (4 to 4 1/2 cups)
- 24 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- 24 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 tube (19.28 g) red decorating gel
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Spread evenly onto tops of cupcakes.
- Place 1 fruit snack on top of each cupcake.
- Add 1 candy-coated chocolate piece to center of each fruit snack for the
- Draw squiggly lines with decorating gel from the eyeballs to outsides of
fruit snacks to resemble eyeball veins.
Prep Time: 15 min | Makes: 2 dozen or 24 servings, one cupcake each
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using any flavor cake mix.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 300 Total fat 14g Saturated fat 4.5g Cholesterol
40mg Sodium 310mg Carbohydrate 43g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 33g Protein 3g Vitamin
A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...