- 1 (16.1 ounce) package JELL-O No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Dessert
- 1 1/3 cups cold milk
- 8 paper cups or frozen pop molds (5 ounces)
- 8 wooden pop sticks
- 1/2 cup Halloween sprinkles
- Place Topping pouch in large bowl of boiling water; set aside.
- Prepare Filling Mix with milk in deep medium bowl as directed on package.
- Gently stir in Crust Mix.
- Spoon evenly into paper cups.
- Remove pouch from water.
- Knead pouch 1 minute or until topping is fluid and no longer lumpy.
- Squeeze topping evenly over mixture in cups.
- Insert pop stick into each cup.
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for
- Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull pop
- Gently roll side and tops of pops in sprinkles.
- Store leftover pops in freezer.
Prep Time: 10 min | Makes: 8 servings
At 8 servings, this makes a great treat to serve at your next Halloween party.
Wooden pop sticks are sold at craft and hobby stores.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 360 Total fat 16g Saturated fat 8g Cholesterol
5mg Sodium 330mg Carbohydrate 53g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 40g Protein5g Vitamin
A 0%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 40%DV Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...