Frozen Jack O'Lanterns
- 24 navel oranges
- 1 gallon dark chocolate or fudge ice cream
- 24 whole cinnamon sticks
- Cut off the tops of the oranges.
- Gently hollow out the pulp, leaving a thick shell; hollow pulp out of cut-off
- Cut Jack-O'Lantern faces into each orange.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- Pack scoops of ice cream into frozen shells (try to avoid letting ice cream
ooze out of eyes or mouth).
- Cut a small hole in the top of each orange.
- Set tops over the ice cream and insert a cinnamon-stick stem through the
- Place in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until serving time.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels