- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) tub Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 small boxes orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs
- 7 rectangular shaped sandwich cookies
- 7 oval shaped sandwich cookies
- Decorator icing brown, green, orange, and white
- Candy corn
- Candy pumpkins
- Heat oven at 350 degrees F. Prepare a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan with cooking spray
- To prepare crust, combine 2 cups cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and margarine
in a small mixing bowl.
- Press firmly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then chill.
- To prepare filling, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup Cool Whip in a mixing
- In another mixing bowl, combine boiling water into gelatin until completely
- Mix cold water and ice cubes together to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir ice water into gelatin until thickened.
- Remove any remaining ice cubes.
- Spoon gelatin over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over gelatin layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cookie crumbs.
- Decorate as a "graveyard" by poking sandwich cookies on end into
- Decorate the cookies as tombstones with the decorator icing.
- Scatter candy and pumpkins around the surface.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...