Children will enjoy helping to decorate these adorable cupcakes.
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Frosting, as desired
- Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried
- Cranberries, for decoration
- Assorted candies for decoration, as desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray cupcake baking pans with baking spray
or use paper liners; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box, using cranberry juice cocktail in place
- Pour batter about 2/3 full into cupcake pans; bake until wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean (15 to 18 minutes).
- Remove from oven; cool completely.
- Decorate cupcakes into assorted shapes using Craisins® Dried Cranberries,
candies and treats.
Makes 12 to 18 cupcakes.
Per Serving: Cal. 264 (13% DV), Fat Cal. 130, Pro. 3 g (6% DV), Carb. 31
g (10% DV), Fat 14 g (22% DV), Chol. 47 mg (16% DV), Sod. 257 mg (11% DV), Vit.
A 20 RE (1% DV), Vit C 5 mg (8% DV), Vit. E 0 mg (1% DV), Calcium 56 mg (6% DV),
Iron 1 mg (4% DV), Folate 43 Ug (11% DV), Zinc 0 mg (2% DV), Pot. 49 mg (1% DV)
Dietary Exchange: Starch 2, Fat 3
Recipe and photo credit: Ocean Spray Cranberries.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels