Haunted Souse Cake (for adults only)
- 1 box orange Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Galliano liqueur
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch springform
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixer until well blended.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 50 minutes.
- Let cool on a rack for 25 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Frost with orange cream cheese frosting.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels