Hershey's Brownie Cemetery Cake
- 1 (about 19 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla ready-to-spread
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 4 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates
- 4 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 5 (1.55 ounce) HERSHEY'S
Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided use
- 5 Snack Size HERSHEY'S KIT KAT
Wafer Candy Bars
- 1 (4.25 ounce) tube orange decorating icing
- 1 cup MOUNDS
Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Green food color
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides;
- Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
- Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil.
- Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and
top of brownie.
- Press unwrapped HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate upside down in all 4
corners of brownie.
- Place HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate on top of each HERSHEY'S
HUGS Brand Chocolate.
- Unwrap 2 COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into 12 pieces. Press each
upright piece, near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence.
- Unwrap KIT KAT bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angle on one
end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of
each bar with orange icing. Set aside.
- Combine coconut, 1/2 teaspoon water and a few drops green food color in
small bowl. Toss with fork until evenly tinted. Spread over top of brownie.
- Press tombstones into brownie.
- Unwrap remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break and arrange to fit
around base of brownie, making path and steps to cemetery.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Reprinted with permission from
The Hershey Company.