Howling Full Moon Cheesecake
- 28 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Yellow food coloring
- 4 cinnamon red hot candies
- Decorating gel
- Crush 26 of the cookies; mix with butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until
- Gradually add 1 cup of the milk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- Add remaining 2 cups milk to dry pudding mixes in separate bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 2 drops food coloring.
- Pour into crust; smooth top with spatula.
- Add a few additional drops of food coloring to top of cheesecake; spread
lightly to create a shimmering full moon effect.
- Cut remaining 2 cookies in half to resemble bats' wings.
- Add candies for the eyes, securing candies to cookies with decorating gel.
- Place "bats" on top of cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Run small knife or spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake. Remove rim
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 min | Makes: 16 servings
Have fun decorating this cheesecake with your kids. Then enjoy a serving of this
spooky Halloween dessert for a special treat.
For added flair, sprinkle orange-colored sugar around edge of cheesecake just
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 340; Total fat 21g; Saturated fat 11g;
Cholesterol 40mg; Sodium 470mg; Carbohydrate 34g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 25g;
Protein 4g; Vitamin A 10%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 6%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...