Jell-O Candy Corn Cups
These Jell-O Candy Corn Cups look like—and are topped with—a favorite Halloween
candy. But they taste like vanilla pudding, orange gelatin and COOL WHIP!
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold
- 1 1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 24 candy corn pieces (about
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes; spoon into 6 dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 minutes until
- Stir in cold water.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes or until thickened, but not firm.
- Spoon gelatin over pudding layers in dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Prep Time 10 min.
Total Time 1 hr. 30 min.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.