Light Boo Cups
- 3 1/4 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate
Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding &
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 package (6 1/2 ounces) SNACKWELL'S Reduced Fat Chocolate
Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Gently stir in half each of the whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining cookie crumbs into each of 15 individual
cups; top evenly with layers of the pudding mixture and remaining cookie crumbs.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonsful onto desserts to resemble ghosts.
- Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Watch the ghosts disappear!
- Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Makes: 15 servings
Instead of dropping spoonsful of whipped topping, fill resealable plastic bag
with remaining whipped topping; seal bag. Using scissors, diagonally snip off one
corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze out topping to resemble ghosts.
This light version of a family favorite can be part of a healthful eating plan.
Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Carbohydrate,1/2 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 120; Total fat 4g; Saturated fat 1.5g;
Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 270mg; Carbohydrate 22g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 5g; Protein
3g; Vitamin A 2%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 8%DV; Iron 4%DV
Reprinted with permission from