Mandarin Mousse Mold
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (8-serving size) or 2 packages (4-serving
size each) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 cup cold
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 tub (8 ounces)
COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes until completely
- Stir in cold water.
- Place orange segments in 6-cup mold; spoon 2 cups gelatin mixture into mold
- Refrigerate for about 30 minute or until set, but not firm (should stick
- Meanwhile, refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture for about 30 minutes or
until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over gelatin layer in mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Serve with remaining whipped topping.
- Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 4 hr 45 min
Makes: 12 servings, 1/2 cup each
Save 1 gram fat per serving by using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Diet Exchange: 1 Carbohydrate,1 Fat
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 110 Total fat 3.5g Saturated fat 3.5g Cholesterol
0mg Sodium 60mg Carbohydrate 20g Dietary fiber 0g Sugars 17g Protein 1g Vitamin
A 4%DV Vitamin C 10%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 0%DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.