Mini Mummy Cakes
- 2 cans vanilla frosting
- 1 package Twinkies
- 1 tube black decorating icing
- Chocolate cookie crumbs (optional)
- Transfer frosting to pastry bag with basket weave tip #47.
- For easy handling, pipe small strip of frosting onto back of cake.
- Press onto small serving plate.
- Pipe horizontal lines across cakes, leaving 3/4 inch open at top for "eyes."
- Pipe squiggly bandage lengthwise and diagonally across mummies.
- For eyes pipe icing dots onto opening.
- Pipe spiders onto bodies.
- Sprinkle cookie crumbs onto plates around mummies if desired.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels