- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 package (16 ounces) powdered sugar, sifted (4 to 4 1/2 cups)
- 1 tube (0.75 ounce) black decorating gel
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed
- 3 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, cut in half
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Add dry pudding mix; mix well.
- Spoon evenly into 24 paper-lined medium muffin cups.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract and food coloring in medium bowl
with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Arrange cupcakes on large serving platter or tray to resemble a monster's
head as shown in diagram.
- Spread with frosting.
- Use decorating gel to outline the eyes, mouth, scars and hairline on the
- Fill in the hair with cookie crumbs.
- Place 2 of the marshmallow halves in centers of eyes; place remaining 4
marshmallow halves in the mouth for teeth.
- Store in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 min | Makes: 24 servings, one cupcake each
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using any flavor cake mix.
Reprinted with permission from Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com.
Other Halloween recipes you may like...
Bone Chillin' Breadsticks and Halloween Dip
Halloween Dipped Marshmallow Puffs
Spooky Eyeball Tacos
Spook-tacular Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels