Newton Monster Pops
Ever wonder how chewy fig-filled cookies like to dress up for Halloween? Wonder no more. Check out these adorable Monster Pops.
- 6 wooden pop sticks
- 6 FIG NEWTONS Fruit Chewy Cookies
- 12 JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 ring-shaped chewy fruit snacks
- Assorted Halloween decorating gels, sprinkles and candies
- Insert 1 pop stick into each cookie.
- Decorate cookies with remaining ingredients to resemble monster faces.
- Let stand until set.
- Insert pops into a floral foam block placed inside a Halloween container
and use as a centerpiece, if desired.
Total Time: 20 min | Makes: 6 servings, 1 pop each
Fun Idea: Set out the decorations and let the kids each decorate their own monster
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 110; Total fat 2.5g; Saturated fat 0g;
Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 70mg; Carbohydrate 20g; Dietary fiber 1g; Sugars 15g; Protein
1g; Vitamin A 0%DV; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 0%DV; Iron 0%DV
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...