- 12 large apples
- 1 (8 ounce) jar boysenberry jam
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 gummy worms
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core apples from the stem end to 1/2 inch from the bottom. Do not push through.
- Stuff each hole with 1 teaspoon each jam and butter.
- Place in a pan and bake uncovered for 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the
size of the apples.
- When done, the apple should be tender but not mushy.
- Remove the apples from the oven.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Set each apple in a bowl and spoon syrup from the baking pan around it.
- In top of each apple, insert a gummy worm with at least half of its body
Other Halloween recipes you may like...