- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 1/2 ounces) JET-PUFFED Miniature
- 1 package (13 ounces) POST Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal
- 4 CAMEO Creme
- Black or brown decorating gel
- 2 HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams,
- 5 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks, halved
- Halloween candies
- 2 pieces
black or brown licorice
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; lightly grease foil. Set aside.
- Microwave butter in 4-quart microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows
are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Stir in cereal; press firmly into prepared pan.
- Decorate sandwich cookies with gel to resemble tombstones.
- Insert "tombstones" randomly into cereal mixture, pressing firmly into cereal
mixture to secure.
- Sprinkle chocolate graham crumbs in front of each tombstone to resemble
- Scatter worm halves and Halloween candies over top of dessert.
- For spooky trees, cut one end of each licorice stick into thin strips; separate
slightly to resemble bent tree branches. Insert into cereal mixture.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.
Prep Time: 1 hr min
Total Time: 1 hr min
Makes: 18 servings
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 1 package (13 ounces) POST Fruity PEBBLES
Cereal or 1 package (11.5 ounces) POST Marshmallow Mania PEBBLES Cereal.
Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate.
Nutrition (per serving): Calories 170 Total fat 3g Saturated fat 2g Cholesterol
5mg Sodium 180mg Carbohydrate 36g Dietary fiber 2g Sugars 18g Protein 1g Vitamin
A 10%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 0%DV Iron 8%DV
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Kitchens - kraftrecipes.com..