Skulls n' Bones Cupcakes
Mixed with colorful WONKA NERDS and topped with skull and bone-shaped candies
from WONKA Monster MIX UPS, these delicious cupcakes make a frightfully fun dessert.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 6 individual boxes Orange NERDS from Spooky WONKA NERDS candy bag
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared vanilla frosting
- 24 NESTLÉ CRUNCH Fun-Size Candy Bars
- 1 small tube decorator icing
- 4 individual boxes WONKA SweeTARTS Skulls N' Bones from WONKA Monster MIX
UPS assorted candy bag
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; add Nerds to batter.
- Bake according to directions for 24 cupcakes.
- Cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes, using a little more frosting than usual on top ("tombstones"
will be pushed into frosting).
- Write spooky words such as "RIP" or "BOO" on Crunch
bars using decorator icing.
- Let sit for a few minutes to dry.
- Press Crunch bars into cupcakes to create "tombstones."
- Creatively place Skulls N' Bones next to "tombstones."
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com
Other Halloween recipes you may like...