Spider on a Bundt
This delicious pumpkin spiced Bundt, with a chocolate frosting spider on top,
will be the hit of your Halloween Party!
- 24 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1 cup crushed ginger snap cookies
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can chocolate fudge frosting
- Candy for eyes
- Combine 1/4 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar on stove. Slowly stir in
1/3 cup heavy cream. Remove from stove and fold in 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
pie pix. Set aside.
- Cut rolls in fourths.
- Combine crushed ginger snap cookies, 1/3 cup sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
Dip each roll fourth in melted butter and then in cookie mix. Arrange in
sprayed Bundt pan, alternately with pecans and pumpkin caramel sauce.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until even with the top of the
pan. Carefully remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
Cover with foil last 10-15 minutes to prevent over browning.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of pan with a knife and
invert onto a serving platter. When cool, place plastic cup, upside down, in
center of bundt to support the body of the spider. Spoon frosting into a
pastry bag and spiral frosting to make spider body and head. Add spider legs
from the body down to the bottom of the bundt. Place candy for eyes.
Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 35 min | Servings: 12
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Halloween Dessert Recipes
>> Halloween Recipes Index